Glider 'Smart Balance Board' Wheels - FREE SHIPPING-CODE GLIDER
16 DEGREE CLIMBING CAPABILITY 7.5 MILES/H - 12K/HOUR SPEED 12.5 MILE RANGE ON A SINGLE CHARGE TILT AND SPEED LIMIT PROTECTION LEARN TO RIDE IT UNDER 2 MINUTES SUPPORTS UP...
- 16 DEGREE CLIMBING CAPABILITY
- 7.5 MILES/H - 12K/HOUR SPEED
- 12.5 MILE RANGE ON A SINGLE CHARGE
- TILT AND SPEED LIMIT PROTECTION
- LEARN TO RIDE IT UNDER 2 MINUTES
- SUPPORTS UP TO 220LB
- FCC, CE AND ROHS COMPLIANT
How to ride a two wheel self balancing smart scooter / Hoverboard
So by now you have probably seen people riding around on the GlideRidez self balancing hoverboards. And I’m sure you’ve wondered to yourself “I wonder what it feels like to ride one of those and I wonder how hard it is to learn.”
We know that many people have seen our smart balancing electric scooters but are worried that they are too hard to learn or ride. So we put together this little article to help people understand how to get started riding a two wheel smart scooter.
Turning on your GlideRidez Electric Self Balancing Scooter on and getting it ready to ride.
Step one - in order to learn how to ride one of our electric smart hoverboards, you need to first own one. So head over to GlideRidez and pick one up.
Step two - take your GlideRidez out-of-the-box, take out the charging cable, plug the charging cable into the wall and plug the other end into the two wheel smart scooters charging port.
Our electric hover boards come pre-charged from the factory but we want to ensure that the batteries are completely charged before you start using your smart scooter.
You will know when you’re GlideRidez self balancing electric scooter is fully charged when you see the green battery light fully lit.
Step three - once you have assured that the self balancing electric hover board is fully charged, the next step is to turn it on. To turn the scooter on simply press the power button located next to the charging port on the underside of the hover board. The GlideRidez electric hover board will make a beep to indicate that it is on after you press the power button. You will also see that the green battery light is lit up as well.
How to ride your GlideRidez Electric Hoverboard
Prior to trying to ride your new scooter is a good idea to understand exactly how it operates and functions. The GlideRidez electric smart scooter uses sensors and a gyroscope to rotate the wheels forward and backward individually. The gyroscope helps balance the scooter as a whole, while the sensors use the angle of your feet to rotate the wheels either forward or backward.
You do not need to do anything special for the gyroscope to help balance the scooter. However the angle of your feet forward or backwards are the main controls of the electric hover board. Angling either foot forward will cause that wheel to move forward. The sharper and angle forward your foot is positioned, the faster that wheel will go.
Angling either foot backwards will cause the wheel to rotate backwards.
How to get on your Self Balancing Smart Scooter
- After you have turned on the scooter, the next step is to place 1 foot onto the corresponding side of the board.
- The main trick to getting on the smart hover board smoothly is to make sure that the first foot that you place on the board is level and not angled forward or backward to keep the first wheel steady and in place.
- Once your first foot is on the board and the scooter is level you are ready to put the second foot on the scooter.
- This is the hardest step of getting on your GlideRidez self balancing hoverboard. We suggest doing this for the first few times next to a wall that you can use for stability.
- Once you have both of your feet on the board and are stable, slightly lean forward and angle your feet slightly downward to begin rolling forward.
- It may take a few minutes to get completely comfortable and accustomed to gliding on your new smart scooter. But after a few minutes you will feel very stable and comfortable riding the board around.
How to stop and go in reverse on your Electric Smart Scooter
- Now that you are comfortable moving forward the next logical step is to learn how to stop and glide backwards.
- To stop the self balancing two wheel scooter, simply angle both feet back to the level position while slowly standing up straight. This will bring the hover board to a stop.
- To roll backwards (Which we do not recommend for beginners) simply angle both feet slightly backwards and very very slightly lean backwards.
How to turn on your Electric Self Balancing Scooter
- Now that we have covered going forward, stopping and going backwards the next step is to learn how to turn.
- Turning is a matter of slowing down one wheel and speeding up the other.
- To turn left you should angle your left foot slightly less forward, while angling your right foot slightly more forward. Doing this will allow the board to turn smoothly to the left.
- To turn your smart hover board right you should angle your right foot slightly less forward while angling your left foot slightly more forward.
How to do spins on your electric smart scooter
Doing spins on your GlideRidez hover board is an advanced move that we do not recommend for beginners in any way!
To spin in place under smart scooter you first need to feel confident in knowing how to write it and also should have good balance.
To do this you need to angle 1 foot backwards and the other forwards at the same time. This will make the hover board spent in that direction in place. To spin the other way simply reverse which foot is backwards and which foot is forwards. This will spin the board in the opposite direction.
We hope that this short guide helps you to get started riding your two wheel self balancing electric scooter.